4 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Fairytale Retellings I've Read/Want To Read


Hello fellow earthlings! How is thee?
Okay, the time for formalities are over.
Unsurprisingly to some, surprisingly to most, today is Tuesday, August 4th. I mean, where the hell has the time gone? School starts again next month, we're all 21 years old. IT'S TIME TO SLOW DOWN.
Anyway, let's forget about the agony for a few minutes and talk about BOOKS. More specifically, TOP TEN TUESDAY BOOKS.
I found the top ten Tuesday list from the blog BrokeAndBookish, and I thought I would contribute just for shits and giggles.

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is Ten Fairytale Retellings I've Read/Want To Read, which is absolutely fabulous because I love fairytales and retellings so much.


  1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (read)
  2. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (read)
  3. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (read)
  4. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (read)
  5. Splintered by A.G. Howard (want to read)
  6. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redline (want to read)
  7. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge (want to read)
  8. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (want to read)
  9. Beastly by Alex Flinn (want to read)
  10. Stitching Snow by R.C Lewis (want to read)
Obviously, the "want to read" list is longer than my "read" list, which is strange because I love fairytale retellings! If you've read any of these books, leave your thoughts, comments, opinions and feels in the comments! I'd love to discuss them with you!

And with that, I bid you adieu,
Kayla @ one-chapter-ahead

2 comments:

  1. I recommend Beastly :) Great list. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Great list!! Pretty much love 1-5, though I still need to read #3! I still need to read Crimson Bound as well! Great list!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...