Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list and everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
March 10: Ten Books For Readers Who Like _________
Kelsey: Maybe Someday (Basically, romance)
1. Maybe Not (Novella) by Colleen Hoover -- Duh
2. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
3. Wait for You (and series) by J. Lynn
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
6. Finding Cinderella (Hopeless #2.5) by Colleen Hoover
7. Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
8. Tangled by Emma Chase (this one may not quite fit in if you are under like 16 but then again neither would Maybe Not or Wait for You.)
9. The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton (see above side-note...)
10. Losing It by Cora Carmack
This list suddenly became very full of sex. Deal with it, people.