5 March 2015

Life of a Blogger [23]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Freebie! 

You know what's fantastic? Potatoes. Potatoes are great. They are the most perfect food. They are a vegetable even though they remain unhealthy for you. The produce wonderful foods. Like chips. Or mash potatoes. Or FRENCH FRIES! I'm sorry but they are perfect and your arguments are invalid.

Also, since this is an open forum...I have no shelf space. I have literally run out of space in my bedroom. Hell, there is no room left in my entire house. I could open my own branch of the local library! I have books on shelves IN MY CLOSETS! The shelves above my bed are going to fall and I'm going to be crushed to death in my sleep. This is a very serious problem that I am facing currently.
- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...