Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list and everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
November 4: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread (or if you don't reread...would reread in an ideal world)
1. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
2. City of Bones (actually the entire series) by Cassandra Clare
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (gotta do it before the movie)
4. Wait for You by Jennifer Armentrout
5. Thoughtless by S. C. Stephens
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
7. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
8. Angelfall by Susan Ee
9. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
10. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
1. Splintered by A.G. Howard
2. The Taker by Alma Katsu (I actually am going to)
3. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
4. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
5. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
6. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
7. Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
8. My Chemical Garden by Lauren DeStefano
9. Virals Series by Kathy Reichs
10. Florence Series by Ciyo Cho
That was so easy.