27 November 2014

Life of a Blogger [11]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Thanksgiving Traditions (boo, we're Canadian!) 

Well, even though Thanksgiving was last month for us, I'll tell all you cuties about what we do. My grandma and my uncles come to my house. Yeah, it's super exciting
- Kristen 

We go to my grandma's house. She lives across the street and likes to feed the whole big family. She's crazy. She worries and complains but refuses to have it any other way. My family is weird and very tame apparently. That's all we do.

-- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...