20 November 2014

Life of a Blogger [10]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Ten Things You'll Never Do
So, I'm in a very lame-spiring mood and I don't want to say I'll never do anything, but I mean these are the things that are probably pretty unlikely in my life

1. Eat a spider. Or any gross insect for that matter. Those bug lollipop things, ew. God, need I say more? Nope, nah, never. 
2. Tightrope walk. That just seems needlessly dangerous and I have bad knees. 
3. Forget sunscreen. (This isn't true; it'll happen.)
4. Camp by myself in the middle of nowhere. I watch Criminal Minds, okay. 
5. I will never allow anyone ever to touch my neck. Seriously. Plz don't.
6. Go to space. I mean, I'd like too. I just don't have like 20 million laying around. 
7. Mess with a ouija board
8. Go to a cemetery at  night. I'm not about that ghost life, man. 
9. Go to a World Cup. Way too many people and way too little interest in soccer. 
10. I will not eat Rooster testicles in Taiwan. (I looked up a list of 100 things to do before you die for some inspiration... it worked) 

What about you guys?

1. Juggle...I just can't do it.
2. Ride a unicycle...I can hardly ride a normal bike.
3. finish this list.   Apparently I did that...work in a McDonalds. I'd fail miserably.
4. Walk on water...I'm not Jesus.
5. Let a boy hit me without getting hit back, twice as hard.
6. Practice sword swallowing...who ever thought it was a good idea?
7. Wear heels voluntarily.
8. Own a cat...I have allergies.
9. Swim in the Detroit river...again.
10. Have a pet unicorn...but I wish.

-- Kelsey 
EDIT: (I just want the world to know Kelsey called herself a writing genius for this list)

1 comment:

  1. On the first list, I would probably try all but the last one. And on that first one, I have always wanted to actually try chocolate covered ants. But that's the only thing I can think of trying. On the 2nd list, I woulnd't do any of those other than the one about heels. I do wear heels for special occasions. I just choose not to wear them for any other reason. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...