9 October 2014

Life of a Blogger [4]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Scents (what you like, what you don't) 

Good question. I don't know. That's not true, yes I do. I like citrus-y smelling things. Anything orange and I promise you I'll probably like the smell. I'm not a fan of, what I call them, "winter scents". So anything vanilla-y, or cinnamon-y I'm just not a fan of. I blame my mom because that's all she likes. 
- Kristen

This is a very weird question. I don't like incense (my mom is weird). Oh, you know what's the worst? When you sit in a coffee shop for a long time (as Kristen and I are right now) and when you get home the smell is in your clothes. You didn't notice it at the time but suddenly it's all you can smell and you have to change right away. The smell stays in your hair until you shower. That's the worst. I like the smell of cinnamon buns and fresh bread. Who doesn't right? Right now, I'm trying to be healthy and most food smells make me really sick to my stomach.

-- Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful book, & I simply can not wait to see you finish it.
    Mantri Webcity
    Purva Atmosphere
    GR Sitara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...