18 October 2013

Follow Friday


Increase Blog Followers

Ahhh, hello old feature friend! It's been too long. 
What are some of your favorite magazines?
Hmm, I'm afraid my answer is going to be terribly boring. I don't read magazines. At all. Which is untrue, but, I only read magazines in certain settings. For example, the hair dressers and the airport. And when I do pick up a magazine, it's always a trash magazine. Usually People or US! or something like that. Sorry my answer couldn't be better, but really, I don't normally go near them! 
 - Kristen 


GFC
bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog!!

    Now following you via Bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that answer a LOT today! So no worries! I'm the same too. But really I moreso read over my mom's shoulder in the trash magazines while reading my book!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think a lot of people read them anymore!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big magazine person either, apart from literary magazines maybe. But those are a little like miniature short story collections. So I'm not sure they count as magazines proper. Have a good weekend!

    Cheers, Katarina :)

    PS. I'll follow you via bloglovin #FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really READ magazines. It's more like...I look at the pictures. AHAHAHA. And like you, I totally get the magazines featuring movies /actors I like, like the Hunger Games EW and the Divergent EW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back via GFC, and bloglovin'

    I'm not really a magazine person I prefer books. :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by the blog followed back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here! I'd rather pick up a new book rather than a magazine that focuses on celebrities lives.
    New follower :)

    ~ Shayenne
    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...