10 July 2013

How To Discover Your Divine Destiny and Total Breakthroughs

Reviewer: Kelsey
Author: Moses Ojute
Format: ebook (This is an author requested review)
Pages: 96
Rating: 4 out of 10

Summary (lots of love Goodreads)Beyond the good ideas of men, this book takes you out of every confusion in life, and guide you step-by-step to discover your hidden destiny, Choose the right career, move from nasty jobs to real work, invest in the right business, get the right employment, plan for your future and children, Get inner peace, great wealth, and good health, overcome problems concerning job, retirement, health and other crisis. You won't be able to put it down until you have read it and add its wisdom to your life.

My Thoughts: Alright, so, I found the beginning to be slightly dramatic. Sometimes people are confused because they aren't taking deep breaths and thinking about things, it's not necessarily because their parents want them to do a certain type of work or that they don't have a clue what their strengths are. Also, some people do know what they are doing with their lives they just don't yet have the means to get where they want to be. It's okay to be in transition. 

This book is very religious. It is full of bible quotes that the author uses to back up what he's saying. It's great to have the back up, proof if you will, but I just thought that there was a lot of it. I mean, if you are reading this book then I'm going to assume that you have some kind of solid religious background and already understand some of what the author is trying to get across to you. He did throw in some good examples from him own life though which I thought was a very good idea. It is very clear that the author put a great deal of time into this novel and researched too.

Thank God for no spelling or formatting errors though the font was horribly small on my ereader. Beware, it was a pain.

This book was really not my cup of tea. I usually only read these types of books on the request of my dad who is into all that self-help stuff lately but even then I don't really get into it. This book is definitely not for everyone. For sure, you have to be very religious as mentioned before. This book showed more of a way of thinking than steps that one can take. It didn't really help me. I already know what I want from my life though, so maybe it could help you? I believe that it might help those that are really lost or unhappy with where they are in their lives.

It's kind of like a Charism retreat in book form though I found it very odd that instead of using the word vocation, usually associated with ones work through spirituality, the author used destiny. Destiny to me is just so, I don't know, fairy tale?

Closing: I would only recommend this to very religious adults that already feel that they need help in this area. Like I said, it wasn't my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...