17 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves [3]

STSmall_thumb[2]
This is getting embarrassing. My list, again, hasn't changed much since the first time I've posted. BUTTTTTTTTT, I have ordered about 9 books.... so, I'll post those this week! This is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, so you should hop on over and take part in this too!

Here goes my list of books I have coming in the mail!

  1. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (received, review up later today)
  2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (received, reviewed a while back)
  3. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
  4. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  5. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
  6. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire 
The rest are Christmas gifts, so, that's my list! What's yours?
- Kristen

I guess I'll post what I have coming in the mail too!

   1. Blue Smoke and Murder by Elizabeth Lowell (exception to the in the mail theme)
   2. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (Second in series)
   3. A Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
   4. The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo
   5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver (because Kristen is making me!)
   6. The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks (I think I ordered about three of his books. I enjoy them and they are easy reads.)

I'll leave it at six though I have a about 10 on their way and countless others on my shelves in my room. Seriously, I have a shelf and a drawer of to-read books. It's killing me but I have to little time! Sorry everyone.
-Kelsey 

19 comments:

  1. You definetely got some interesting choices for books. They all are YA or new adult. Heard really good things about Beautiful Disaster.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my STS! Wow, love your books for the week! I really enjoyed Under the Never Sky and Pandemonium. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope your books get to your soon. I hate when it takes forever for online orders to get to you. I hope you enjoy all that your getting.

    Thanks for stopping by mine, Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Disaster is brilliant! The film for the Silver Playbook looks really good, It didnt realise it was a novel too! Happy Reading

    My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Pandemonium and Under the Never Sky. Beautiful Disaster is on my list. Happy Reading! Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also bought Beautiful Disaster! Hope you enjoy all the books :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to FREAKING LOOOOOVE Beautiful Disaster! Also, I'm running off to read your review of Pandemonium because I'm reading that book right now. :P

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. An interesting mix here. I have Beautiful Disaster, but I haven't read it yet. I do love the Wolves of Mercy Falls series, I hope you do too. Happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I absolutely LOVED Delirium!! I'm eager to read Under the Never Sky and Pandemonium... I've heard great things about both. I hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOh nice mix! I just preordered Requiem for my sis as a bday gift today!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh nice mix of classics and YA! That's what I love to read. Hunchback of Notre Dame is amazing. Linger is pretty good - not as good as the first, but still worth reading. Hope you enjoy your books!

    My Book haul

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to try a Lauren Oliver book, everyone love them. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've read Delirium & liked it, but didn't have the chance to get to Pandemonium yet. I hope it's as good!
    Thanks for stopping by my STS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have tons of nice boos coming in, congrats! I really need to read both Delirium & Under the Never Sky :D Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my StS earlier :)

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've got some great books coming, I hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for stopping by. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got some amazing reads! I still need to read Under the Never Sky and Beautiful Disaster but I am getting right on that! LOL ;p Hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    Thanks for stopping by My StS post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pandemonium was AMMAAAZZZZIINNNNGGG! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope all these books come in soon! It always seems like it takes forever when you're waiting on books. I really like Nicholas Sparks' books & I've heard a lot of good things about Under the Never Sky. Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...