24 January 2012

Top 10 Tuesday

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and I thought it'd be fun to take part of. This week is a freebie, so I get to pick my top 10 anything... so since it's my first one, I think I'll do my top ten books!
 If you've read this blog, or any of my (Kristen's) ramblings, you should totally be expecting my top three books...
1.)The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2.) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
3.) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
4.) The Last Song by Nicolas Sparks
5.) My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult 
6.) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee 
7.) The Maze Runner by James Dashner 
8.) A Beautiful Mind by Sylvia Nasar 
9.) The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting 
10.) Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer


I find it so hard to come up with my top books, I'm not sure why! - Kristen.

I also just wanted to add my "Tune in Tuesday..."
Not many people have heard of them, but their sound is so distinct and I'm in love with it! Illuminated by Hurts

7 comments:

  1. Great list! You like heartbreaking books I see...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Karis @YA Litwit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eclectic mix of books on your list. And that song is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Hunger Games series as well, I can't wait for the movie to come out. Great list and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list! i just got another friend to read the hunger games and now she is dying to read the next book. i haven't read any nicholas sparks but have a friend who loves him. i'll have to read something of his soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I don't think I could narrow my favorites down to 10. I've read The Hunger Games and agree - so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Hunger Games triology!! And damn, now I really think I need to pick up Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close! :) Thanks for sharing :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read six of the ten books you listed and loved all six. Why must you make me think you are the awesomest of awesome? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...